For Summer 2023, the Crown Commons dining hall will be closed for renovations. The Camps on Campus team worked diligently to provide an alternate lunch option for families including exploring other dining locations on campus and boxed lunch purchases. Unfortunately, the alternate locations were very far from our program facilities and we felt the boxed lunch options would be cost-prohibitive for the majority of our families. Due to these findings, we ask that guardians send a packed lunch with their child daily.
One exception will be for our Niner Academy participants. For the first time ever, Niner Academy participants may bring cash or card to purchase from the retail dining options on campus. This is a unique privilege to provide our high school participants with a more authentic collegiate experience.
General Lunch Information
- Campers' lunch hour will be between 11:30am - 1:00pm (noted on their individual camp agenda) and all campers will eat in the classroom or outdoors (weather permitting) unless otherwise specified.
- There will NOT be the option to purchase lunch with cash from the retail food courts unless you are a Niner Academy participant.
- Check your camper’s agenda in their Online Resources (login required) for exact times.
Packed Lunch Information
- The camper's name must be labeled on the lunch box or bag.
- Due to airborne allergies to nut products, Camps on Campus does not permit any food items to be purchased that contain any kind of nut.
- We encourage guardians to pack 1-2 snacks with their camper in addition to lunch (no nut products).
- We won't be able to refrigerate lunches, so please pack them in a small cooler with an ice pack or frozen water bottle.